Jump to Navigation

Winter Springs and Kissimmee Child Support Modification Lawyer

Post-Divorce Modifications in Florida

Nothing stays the same forever. Situations change and that is why child support, child custody and spousal support orders are modifiable. This depends on the particular circumstance and whether there has been a substantial change in circumstances. You must petition the court in order to properly modify a divorce decree or marital agreement.

Seasoned Divorce Attorney

I can seek a modification for you. Whether you have lost your job or plan on moving to another state, I can represent your best interests. My name is Randy Hillman. As a seasoned divorce attorney, I have more than 30 years of experience. Let me use my more than three decades of experience in order to fairly and legally obtain a modification on your behalf.

Contact me for a free initial consultation at one of my Florida law offices. I am an experienced Winter Springs and Kissimmee child support modification lawyer ready to serve you and your family. Call 407-695-0874 to discuss your post-divorce modifications case. I can both seek or defend against changes to a divorce decree.

Child Support and Alimony/Spousal Support Modifications

Both child support and alimony can be modified in Florida. This is usually based on some substantial or material change in circumstances such as:

  • Loss of employment
  • Change in income
  • Remarriage
  • Change in parenting plan

Child Custody/Parenting Plan Modification

Child custody or what is now referred to as parental responsibility can be changed due a number of situations, including:

  • Change in employment
  • Job loss
  • Change in work schedule
  • Health reasons
  • Relocation/move-away

Regardless of why you are seeking a modification, the court will always hold the best interests of the child above anything else. If a modification is ultimately considered not in the best interest of the child, the court will not approve it.

Contact a Winter Springs Alimony Payments Attorney

Call 407-695-0874 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation with a Kissimmee child support modification attorney. I am available during regular business hours, evenings and weekends by appointment. Spanish language service is available to better serve people who do not speak English as a first language.

Practice Areas Contact Randy Hillman

Randy Hillman, P.A.
Phone: 407-695-0874
Phone: 407-944-4335
Fax: 407-803-6104

Winter Springs Office
1073 Willa Springs Drive, Suite 2029
Winter Springs, FL 32708
Map and Directions

Kissimmee Office
813 Bryan Street
Kissimmee, Florida 34741
Map and Directions